Anyone who wants to plan, build or live in a building that is free from damage should choose a vapour retarder with an effective hydrosafe value. Hydrosafe? Yes, it sounds complicated but we’ll explain what it means in simple terms in these new proclima.tv videos:
- Hydrosafe: Maximum protection
- Humidity-variable vapour retarders are particularly reliable.
- Hydrosafe: Maximum protection thanks to a large spread in diffusion resistance value
- Construction sites during winter months: A vapour retarder must
1. be sufficiently impermeable = Protection against dampness
2. but also be extremely permeable later = Maximum drying out
- Hydrosafe value: sd of a vapour retarder for optimal protection for building components during construction period.
- Hydrosafe => Maximum protection: against dampness + allows for good drying out
- Better reliability thanks to vapour retarders with a suitable hydrosafe value.